On 9月20日, 上午3时34分, "Kenton Varda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Mars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > just want to find some sample code for Class Service:
>
> >http://code.google.com/apis/protocolbuffers/docs/reference/python/goo...
>
> That's the Python version.  Shouldn't you be looking at the Java version?

thank you for your quick response.
yes, the page i pasted is the python version, i need a Java version.

> http://code.google.com/apis/protocolbuffers/docs/reference/java/com/g...
>
> for example:
>
> > given .proto .java files below,
> > how to use simply use them in some basic Java network program, such as
> > ServerSocket or DatagramSocket?
>
> Maybe look at some of the RPC implementations people are working on:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/protobuf/wiki/RPCImplementations

I checked this page before.

http://protorpc.likbilen.com/
only binary, no source code.
btw, it's more complex than what I want, :)
I just want a very basic code to use java server and protobuf rpc
together.

https://launchpad.net/txprotobuf/
python code.

http://code.google.com/p/protobuf-rpc/