Anyone have an example of a protobuffer to feed a gData Spreadsheet?

The Address book example is good, but I need to send data into a gmail
users spreadsheet service.

First from a wired computer, but the goal is an droid deploy -- hence
the buffer use to limit air time when wifi is not avail?

Is there any way to hold a serial stream to gData open and keep
sending updates? My data comes in few times a second, I can filter and
average it some.. just send one small package once a second?

Anyone have similar requirements?

Thanks,
Brad