I have a question about extensions. I have the following 2 .proto
files:

//Request.proto
message Request
{
        required string Guid = 1;
        required string Name = 2;
        extensions 100 to 199;
}

// Rerender.proto
import "Request.proto";
message Rerender
{
        extend Request
        {
                optional Rerender Command = 100;
        }

        required string Data = 1;
}

When I try to do the following:
Request request;
Rerender rerender;
request.SetExtension(Rerender::Command, rerender);

I get the following:
error C2039: 'Set' : is not a member of
'google::protobuf::internal::MessageTypeTraits<Type>'

The offending method from Request.pb.h:

template <typename _proto_TypeTraits>
  inline void SetExtension(
      const ::google::protobuf::internal::ExtensionIdentifier<
        Request, _proto_TypeTraits>& id,
      typename _proto_TypeTraits::ConstType value) {
    _proto_TypeTraits::Set(id.number(), value, &_extensions_);
  }

Note that if I use a Scalar type as the datatype of my extension, it
compiles fine. The problem appears to be limited to using message
types as an extension.

Any assistance on how to get this to work would be much appreciated!!