I have a simple client server in python... I have the following
protobuf definition:

message NodeListData {
        enum State {
                FALSE = 0;
                TRUE = 1;
        }
        required string node = 1;
        required string folder = 2;
        required State pendingcsr = 3;
}

message NodeList {
        repeated NodeListData items = 1;
}

message Packet {
        enum Type {
                ACK = 0;
                KEEP_ALIVE = 1;
                AUTHORIZE = 2;
                ADD_ENDPOINT = 3;
                GET_ENDPOINT_STATS = 4;
                ENDPOINT_STATS = 5;
                REMOVE_ENDPOINT = 6;
                NODE_LIST = 7;
        }
        required Type type = 1;
        optional Ack ack = 2;
        optional KeepAlive keepalive = 3;
        optional Authorize authorize = 4;
        optional AddEndpoint addendpoint = 5;
        optional EndpointStats endpointstats = 6;
        optional RemoveEndpoint removeendpoint = 7;
        optional NodeList nodelist = 8;
}

*note some fields have been removed for shortening this message*

My problem is with the NodeList type...

I've verified in my server that I am doing a
packet.nodelist.items.add(), then proceeding to set the required
values of the returned NodeItemList.

I then send the packet over the wire.

I receive the packet from the client and do a:

for i in packet.nodelist.items:
    print str(i.node)

and it only comes back with 1 result, no matter how many I build in
the server (I've tried up to 3)...

Any ideas?

I'm doing this exactly the same way with a different packet type and
it works fine... am I just missing something small?

Thanks,
Ben