Hi, I am building and using protocol buffers 2.0.1 on a Linux host and
it works fine.

Now I am moving to a target hardware with an ARM9 cpu, also running
Linux  (and later to an ARM7 with no os) and would like to cross
compile to these platforms. I have tried to find information on how to
do this but have not found any information on the subject.

Has anyone tested this? Can anybody help me out?

Thanks for your help!

/Magnus