From: Kenton Varda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: den 23 oktober 2008 22:31
To: Niclas Blomgren
Cc: protobuf@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Make check reports error

Cygwin allows you to specify paths like "C:\".  For example, try this
command:

  ls 'C:\'

At least, for me, this lists the root of the C drive.  It looks like the
test failed because you do not have permission to access C:\ on your
machine.  Is this possible?  You can probably ignore this failure.

The sparc failure is still mysterious to me.  Unfortunately I don't have
a sparc machine on which I can debug it.  :(

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 1:22 AM, Niclas Blomgren