On Oct 30, 7:55 pm, Marc Gravell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Actually, for the protobuf-net code-generator, I've gone down a
> different route. I load the binary descriptor, and then serialize it
> to xml. I then run this xml through an xslt transformation, and voila!
> code. This has a couple of nice features:

<snip>

It would be interesting to see how easy it would be to have a parallel
transformation to generate C# suitable for my port as well... I can
certainly see there'd be plenty of advantages over the hand-coding
I've currently got. There's a certain amount of actual logic involved
though.

Marc: we really, really need to get together again some time to thrash
through some ideas...

Jon