Can we please have a ToString that returns a string in PB.
I'm tired of writing the following code:
string annoying_tmp;
my_pb.AppendToString(annoying_tmp);
SomeFunctionThatWritesAString(annoying_tmp);

When I could be doing:
SomeFunctionThatWritesAString(mt_pb.ToString());

Many classes at google have that so it would be fitting to also have
that flavor in PBs,
Any real reason we don't ? at least in the case of the code above ?

I haven't yet encountered code that needed to append two PBs into one
string anyway. When is that useful ?

Thanks,
Costa