I'm not sure I understand.  There's nothing stopping you from spreading your
definitions out among multiple .proto files which import each other, and
there's nothing stopping you from exporting multiple services from a single
server.  You'll need to design a protocol that allows it, but protocol
buffers doesn't do anything to prevent it.  Can you be more specific about
the problem you're facing, maybe giving an example?