when I try to parse an addressbook file which has 2^20 records of
person , my program complains like this:
libprotobuf WARNING D:\protobuf-2.0.2\src\google\protobuf\io
\coded_stream.cc:459] Reading dangerously large protocol message.  If
the message turns out to be larger than 67108864 bytes, parsing will
be halted for security reasons.  To increase the limit (or to disable
these warnings), see CodedInputStream::SetTotalBytesLimit() in google/
protobuf/io/coded_stream.h.

how to deal with the problem in an elegant way instead of increasing
the limit or simply turning off the warning message?