All these questions are hard to answer definitively.  It depends on the
details of your use case.  In many case there are many possible solutions
and it's impossible to say which one is "best".
One thing that probably matters a lot is the complexity of the queries you
intend to execute on this "database".  If you are just looking up entries by
key, that's pretty easy to implement, but complex queries involving matching
multiple columns -- to say nothing of joins -- will be more difficult,
especially if you want them to be efficient.  Again, all depends on the use
case.

But I don't see anything obviously wrong with your ideas.