Hi folks,

As I posted a topic here before, I have done some integration for
protobuf and Netty to enable the rapid implementation of highly
efficient binary protocol clients and servers.  With both technologies
combined, you can build a socket client / server with protobuf very
quickly.  I'd like to hear some feed back from protobuf users, so I'm
posting a link to the detailed information on this:

    *
http://n2.nabble.com/Google-Protocol-Buffers-integration-is-ready.-td2122078.html

Please feel free to reply to this message, to send me an e-mail
directly, or to reply to the original post at your option.

Thanks for the great work on protobuf, your previous feed back, and
your upcoming feed back in advance! :)

Trustin