Does it make sense to change

    stub.rpc_channel.CallMethod(
        method_descriptor, rpc_controller, request,
        method_descriptor.output_type._concrete_class, callback)

    return stub.rpc_channel.CallMethod(
        method_descriptor, rpc_controller, request,
        method_descriptor.output_type._concrete_class, callback=lambda
x:None)
in python/google/protobuf/service_reflection.py?

If, for example, I'm running in a single thread and my underlying
channel is blocking, it's strange to pass a callback in when control
would normally return to the calling method after CallMethod has
completed synchronously.

Thoughts?