Hy,

I'm using protocoll buffers to share data between python and java with
xmlrpc.

I've implemented a method in python that returns a string that is the
result of invoking, in Python

object.serializeToString()

My rpc client while reading the response returns:

An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x8) was found in the element
content of the document.

I guess the problem is that the XML parser doesn't support the
encoding used by protocol buffers to serialize the object.

Do I need encode it again in (i.e: base64) or am I doing something
wrong? It doesn't seem to appropriate to encode again since it will
introduce some overhead...

thanks