Hi y'all:

   I've been working on a compiler to create a publish/subscribe dll
for .proto files. It is written on C# based on protobuf-csharp (http://
code.google.com/p/protobuf-csharp-port/). It is not tested at all (I
should not name it 1.0 but I did).

   It is similar to emcaster but with the protocol buffer as data
definition, data wireformat and configuration file. Right now it only
works with multicast no reliable. There are 2 QoS implemented: instant
send, and periodical batched send.

   Does anyone would like to check it out? Does any of you all think
this complier/library is interesting and useful?

Thank you guys, here are the links to check:

http://code.google.com/p/protocolbus/
http://protocolbus.casessite.org/