I'm having a hard time with the readMessageFunction on
CodedInputStream
CodedInputStream.readMessage(Builder,ExtensionRegistry)

org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolDecoderException:
com.google.protobuf.InvalidProtocolBufferException: Protocol message
tag had invalid wire type. (Hexdump: 6F 67 6C 65 2E 63 6F 6D)

My code looked something like this before I ripped it out to simple
use IngestProto.ShareLocation.parseFrom()

   IngestProto.ShareLocation.Builder builder =
IngestProto.ShareLocation.newBuilder();
   builder.setUrl( "http://google.com";);
  IngestProto.ShareLocation.Builder builder2 =
IngestProto.ShareLocation.newBuilder();
  CodedInputStream cis = CodedInputStream.newInstance(builder.build
().toArray());
  cis.readMessage( builder2, ExtensionRegistry.getEmptyRegistry());

Any ideas?