I'm interested in Josh's project not so much for the streaming or
partial parsing ability, but for his use of the word 'callback'. In my
system, I am using PB not only for passing data back and forth, but
also as a data store object in the object that is receiving a PB
message. There are specific actions that need to occur when a message
field changes, whether it's via a set or a parse method. I'd like the
ability to automatically perform these actions. I was wondering if
Josh's project is hoping to address this need. I looked at his code
today and didn't see any indication of this.

Also, Is anyone else using PB in this way?

Tim