Hi,

I was reading this comparison yesterday and was woried about PB
performance... But today I studied a little more about JSON and I would
like to share this:

JSON is not at all comparable with ProtBuf, it is much much simpler. It
is just a way of putting variables in a pack.

ProtBuf is a much more complex system that can send *entire structures*,
with an administration that make programs of *different versions* talk
to each other, *back-and-forward compatible*.

So I believe that comparing them is like oranges versus apples...

I would appreciate more comments on this ;)

Thanks,
Alain