Hi Kenton,

Thanks for pointing this out...

I have not used option optimize_for = SPEED;

After adding this option I was able to get 102.469168 milliseconds.
There seems to be quite a drastic change with usage of optimize_for =
SPEED option.

Output in my case is a file to which i'm writing.

But again, this doesn't seem to be matching with what your throughput
is. Do I still need to make changes to seek more optimum results?

What is the intent to keep the SPEED optimization thing as the option?
What is other benefit if we are not using this option? Any ideas?

Regards,
Shirish