Please,

     I work as system engineer for motorola. Currently we are working
with a j2me application that needs to interop with a server that uses
google protocol buffer on its protocol.

    Please, do you know if there is some support for J2ME ? I realized
that exists classes not compatible for MIDP 2.0 that uses a old jre
scheme, for example, we do not support parametized types, clones, etc..

    In negative case, do you know if easy to implement a workaround
solution for this ? I would like to understand how the bytes are
serialized.

Regards,
Ramon