Hi,
We are looking for a fast mechanism for serialization/deserialization.
Here is our comparison between pb and boost:
We hope to serialize/deserialize data in std containers, such as:

std::vector<std::string>

Here is the data
10000000 strings are stored in the vector

as to boost:
Serialization: 3.8 s
Deserialization: 6.89 s

as to protocol buffers:
Serialization: 4.59 s
Deserialization: 0.47 s

It seems pb performs much bettern than boost in deserialization,
however it is even slower than boost in serialization. Could it be
improved for serialization to be as fast as deserialization?