Marc,

Yes, we suspect the problem is in the transmit from .Net as well due
to the truncation at 1st NULL char in the Unicode string. I'm sending
the data back as a TIBCO message which also adds the field as a
string. Do you think if I use the AddField(string, byte[]) overload,
it'll work on the server?

Thanks