Using wget (a unix command -- available on Windows using Cygwin), you can
download the whole site like so:

wget -r -l inf -np -p -k
http://code.google.com/apis/protocolbuffers/index.html
-r = Recursive
-l inf = Infinite recursion depth
-np = Don't follow links to parent directories
-p = Fetch page prerequisites (images, stylesheets, etc., even if they are
in parent directories)
-k = Rewrite links (so that they work when viewing the documents locally)

I ran this command, zipped up the contents, and placed them here:

http://groups.google.com/group/protobuf/web/Protocol%20Buffers%20Documentation.zip