I'm using the TextFormat provided by protocol buffers to read in and
print out messages in ... text format.  I have a lot of optional
fields with defaults in my .proto file.  When I do a
TextFormat::Print, only set values are printed.  I'd like
TextFormat::Print to also print unset values.  Am I crazy?

I tried to figure out a way to do this using the reflection API, but
it seems to only provide a way to list the set fields of a message.
Is there any other way to do this?