Hello,
I'm trying to get GPB setup on a shared server environment, so I don't
have the ability to run as the superuser.  Is there a way to modify
the installer (or link the Python files different) such that you can
run GPB without needing to install to system directories or run as
superuser?  As an alternative, is there a way to use protoc to
generate the entire library as one package?  (That is, instead of
generating just the _pb2 file, it also includes the library.)

I'm hoping I can just put the library in a local directory and run it
from there.

Thanks,
Daniel