A couple of questions on the new packed encoding;

1: do the core implementations complain if the body length is given as
zero? i.e. no items? I don't expect they would *write* this, but would
they be happy to *read* it? In particular, I've had multiple, multiple
requests about explicit empty vs implicit empty, and it seems that a
packed item with zero items is a handy way of expressing "explicit
empty" (even if it only works for int etc).

2: if multiple packed blocks for the same tag are found, I assume that
the items are concatenated (and not that the second block *replaces*
the first). Is this correct?

Thanks,

Marc