Sorry, Protocol Buffers do not provide support for searching or indexing.
 All protobuf does is parse and serialize data structures.  Drizzle is
actually building database functionality *on top* of protocol buffers --
they implement their own searching and indexing, using protocol buffers to
implement the base serialization.