You can use UnknownFieldSet, but be warned that the interface for that class
is likely to change in a future version (because the current design is
somewhat inefficient).  If you just want to print the contents, you should
be fine -- just parse into an UnknownFieldSet and then call its toString()
method.  Those parts won't change.