I'm confused. Shouldn't I just create a class called
DynamicServiceStub and have it inherit from "class LIBPROTOBUF_EXPORT
Service"?
And then implement a method like "Service* DynamicServiceStub::New
(ServiceDescriptor*, RpcChannel* )  " ?

I'm just doing this on the client side.  If we did this on the server
side, we'd have to implement the Rpc's at runtime...and that doesn't
sound like a good idea.

If I get this working, I'd like to pass it back to you guys to perhaps
use it in the next release.