Reviewers: eric.perie_hp.com,

Hi Eric, I decided to do this patch a little differently -- in
particular, I moved the actual string concatenation to occur in
Descriptors.java rather than in generated code.  I also added a test.
At Google we have a policy of reviewing all changes before submission,
so can you take a look and tell me if this code looks good to you?

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/99043

Affected files:
   M     java/pom.xml
   M     java/src/main/java/com/google/protobuf/Descriptors.java
   M     java/src/test/java/com/google/protobuf/DescriptorsTest.java
   M     src/Makefile.am
   M     src/google/protobuf/compiler/java/java_file.cc
   A     src/google/protobuf/unittest_enormous_descriptor.proto