I'm sorry to revive this old thread but I HAD to thank you.

I've been working on porting some C++ code from Linux to Windows and
was getting assertion failures when dealing with vectors.

I spent countless hours trying to fix the problem but could not find a
solution. Adding the preprocessor defines you specified fixed my
issues.

Thank you so very much!