Dears,

we have a rpc.proto built inside our core framework, built as a DLL.

Other protos contain extension to base message defined in rpc.proto,
and they are built in separate and different executables.

The MSVC linker compains for error since the RpcMessage class (defined
in rpc.proto) and related extension factory methods are not declared
with __declspec(dllexport) option when built in the DLL.

Is there an option in the protoc compiler to make it generate the
dllexport/dllimport options, exactly as you did for your Message base
class with macro LIBPROTOBUF_EXPORT?

Thanks in advance and keep up the amazing work,

Carlo Medas