If you invoke protoc like:
  protoc --cpp_out=dllexport_decl=MY_EXPORT_MACRO:path/to/output/dir
myproto.proto

then it will generate code with MY_EXPORT_MACRO in all the right places.
 However, this option is incomplete -- currently there is no way to force
the generated .pb.h to #include a header which defines MY_EXPORT_MACRO.  I'm
open to patches to fix this.  Or, you could use a hack to work around it,
such as adding the #include via some sort of text processing after protoc
finishes, or perhaps moving the .pb.h to .pb2.h and replacing the .pb.h file
with one that first includes your header then includes the .pb2.h...