Hi all,

I just wonder if protobuf-net preserves object references. From my
experience, when the same object is referenced in two different
places, Protobuf.Serializer writes it twice. I found it's possible to
preserve object references in DataContractSerializer from its
constructor parameter, but I couldn't find any property or parameter
of Protobuf.Serializer that takes care of it. Am I missing something?
or it's not there yet?

Thank you!

Jae