Yikes.  That's kind of like someone left you with just .class files without
the .java files.
If you look at the code, though, you will notice that there are comments in
it defining each field, like:
  // optional int32 i = 1;

These should be the exact field definitions as they might appear in the
.proto file.  So if you extract those -- keeping track of which inner class
each comment appeared in -- you should be able to reproduce the original
.proto file.