Hello,
I use R 2.9.2 and have written two packages which use a proto file,
one proto is a subset of the other.
When I load both packages(one after the other,though order does not
matter) loading the second causes the following crash

libprotobuf ERROR google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:56] File
already exists in database: rexp.proto
libprotobuf FATAL google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:857] CHECK failed:
generated_database_->Add(encoded_file_descriptor, size):
Abort trap

What does this mean, and is there something I'm doing wrong on my
side?
Thank you for your time
Regards
Saptarshi