Hi,

I am getting errors when trying to "protoc" the .proto file i created. I am
trying to import message definition from a different file present in the
same directory as the one being compiled with this at the top -

package testpackage;
import "TestimportProto.proto";

but I still get the following error when compiling -

rahul$ protoc  --proto_path="/Users/rahul/NetBeansProjects/Testproj"
 --java_out
"/Users/rahul/NetBeansProjects/AndMarket/build/generated-sources/protobuf-java"
"/Users/rahul/NetBeansProjects/Testproj/src/java/Test.proto"
TestimportProto.proto: File not found.
src/java/Test.proto: Import "TestimportProto.proto" was not found or had
errors.
src/java/Test.proto:19:12: "TestimportInfo" is not defined.
src/java/Test.proto:30:12: "Testimportstate" is not defined.

Anyone can help? Greatly appreciate it.

Regards,
Rahul