Hi,

I can't find a method how I can access all the fields of the message.
There is a method .getAllFields(); on the Message and Builder objects,
but this will only return the fields which are set.

I need to get access to all the fields (also those not set!) of a
Message m object, so I can update the unset fields through the
corresponding builder object (Message.Builder b = m.newBuilderForType
().mergeFrom(m);).
How can I do this?

Thanks,
Thibaut