Sorry, I thought I had read in an interview somewhere that you guys
were using scons internally. And I actually can get scons to run
protoc, I'm just having trouble getting it to read the .proto files
from the right source directories and write the .pb.cc and .pb.h files
to the right build directories. If there's not a cut-n-paste solution
that folks here know about, I'll move this question to a scons
discussion group.