Hey,

I'm using ACE library for C++ and it's reactor pattern for handling
asynchronous read from  / write to sockets.
I'm trying to integrate Protocol buffers into my solution in order to
exchange data with another process developed in Java.

The way asynchronous work, forces me to know in advance what is the
expected message size and only after i have all the data try to parse
it with PB.
What is the best way to use PB in this scenario? Is there any Stream i
can use to hold the data arrived? and i can i recover from trying to
parse a message that has failed because of not enough data arrived?

Your help is appreciated.
Thanks.