Hi all,

I've uploaded a release candidate of protobuf-2.3.0 here:

https://groups.google.com/group/protobuf/files

I have tested on Linux (gcc 3.3.6 and 4.2.4), Cygwin, MinGW, MSVC, and OSX
(Snow Leopard, latest Xcode).

Monty, it would be great if you could test this out on Solaris.

Since everything went smoothly, I have some extra time in which I'm going to
try to get some new utility classes ported out from our internal repo.

My guess is that the final release will have to wait until early January as
many people are out of town right now (and I will be soon).