I'm experimenting with Protocol Buffers as the basis of a network
protocol that I'm putting together, with the server written in Java.
Rather than muck around with having to send the size of the message
independently of the message itself, in Java I'm using WriteDelimited
and ParseDelimited to to the encoding/decoding of messages. This works
wonderfully.

I've got the server written just fine, and can run it up and send hand-
encoded messages to it and it does the right thing. I've just started
writing some simple functional tests as python scripts, generated
using the same .proto file as the java code, but I can't see how to do
WriteDelimited/ParseDelimited (or the equivilent of) in the Python
API. Is there a way of doing this? And if so, what am I missing? :)

Cheers
--
Graham Cox