Hi All,

I have what I believe is a simple task: write multiple protocol buffer
messages into a single binary file and then read them back
sequentially. When reading, I should not have to load the entire file
in memory but read  each protobuf object one at a time (with some
buffering). An example application would to be store a large number of
documents in a file, where each document is a single protobuf message.

Is this functionality available in C++?

Zia