I am using hibernate to store the object into oracle. I need to
transform the POJO from hibernate and build the buffer object.
The typical solution for object object mapping is using dozer library.
However the builder object do not have a public constructor and the
dozer fail to construct the builder object.
Anyone got some good idea of transforming java object to buffer
object?
Should I modify the build source file and allow public constructor, or
should I write custom field mapping code and stop using dozer library?