From: Adam Fisk
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 10:44 AM
To: Kenton Varda
Cc: Adam Fisk ; Protocol Buffers
Subject: Re: [protobuf] Bi-Directional protocol buffers

My question is about protocol buffers themselves. Put simply, is there any way
to do bi-directional messaging on a single TCP connection running protocol
buffers? Put another way, can both sides be a client and server on the same
conection?

My point about how you might use that in a larger RPC system was just an
example.

-Adam

Sent from my iPhone