Sorry, I can only debug something small, but your example is 1000 lines of
code, most of it unrelated to protobufs.  Please reduce this to a program
that simply initializes your message, writes it to a file, reads back the
same file, and print the message.  It should be only one C++ source file and
a .proto file.