On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 3:59 PM, idleman <evoo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hehe no, xxx = "The system cannot find the file specified" on Swedish:
> "Det går inte att hitta filen" , I have a Swedish installation of
> windows,  I assumed it would not do any help so I just removed it.

Ah, then the problem is simply that the tests don't account for non-english
error messages.  The test is trying to verify that the expected error is
generated, but it does so by comparing against an English string.  Sorry
about that.  You can ignore it, or if you feel ambitious, figure out how we
can make the test locale-independent.

Sounds like everything is working fine.