Hello,

How can I get hold of a RepeatedField object to manage a repeated field in C++.

In RProtoBuf, we do a lot of :

for( int i=0; i<size; i++){
INTEGER(res)[i] = (int) ref->GetRepeatedInt32( *message, fieldDesc, i ) ;
}

where essentially the INTEGER macro gives a pointer to the beginning of the int array we are filling.

I'd like to replace this using e.g std::copy

RepeatedField field ;
std::copy( field.begin(), field.end(), INTEGER(res) ) ;

but I can't find how to actually get hold of a RepeatedField object.

Is it possible ?

Romain

--
Romain Francois