Hi!
Thanks for your reply. and sorry for my tarrible English..
I mean that :
Does protobuf support java generic type?
I saw some code in .Net like this:
    [ProtoContract]
    public class IMASResults<T>
    {
        [ProtoMember(1)]
        [DataMember]
        public int ResultCode;
        [ProtoMember(2)]
        [DataMember]
        public T ResultValue;
        public IMASResults()
        {

        }
        public IMASResults(int resultCode, T value)
        {
            ResultCode = resultCode;
            ResultValue = value;
        }
        public IMASResults(IMASResultCode resultCode, T value)
        {
            ResultCode = (int)resultCode;
            ResultValue = value;
        }
        public IMASResults(int resultCode)
        {
            ResultCode = resultCode;
            ResultValue = default(T);
        }
        public IMASResults(IMASResultCode resultCode)
        {
            ResultCode = (int)resultCode;
            ResultValue = default(T);

the "public *T* ResultValue" is a generic type in .Net I think, and now I
have to communicate with the .Net system in Java, so I want to know: How can
I defin the "ResultValue" in the .proto file use to generate java code.

thanks!

在 2010年3月20日 下午2:51,sunxing <sunx...@feinno.com>写道: