On Mar 31, 2010, at 18:28 , Kenton Varda wrote:
Be sure to call ShutdownProtobufLibrary() to clean up all descriptors and such on exit:

That makes my unit tests happy. Thanks!

I may add a hack to my code which does something like using atexit to call this automatically when running under valgrind. I'm assuming that won't cause any weird failures, but if there might be some problem that I haven't considered, please let me know.

Evan

--
Evan Jones
http://evanjones.ca/